1. At What time can you enter the apartment?
We receive guests every day of the year. A member of our staff will greet the guest arriving at the previously agreed hour at the apartment. However, there is a $25usd charge if the guest arrives in respect to the "Weekend Check In" (Saturdays, Sundays, holidays) or the "Late/Early Check In" before 10am or after 6:30pm. Up
2. What is the minimum and maximum stay?
Minimum stay varies by apartment and can be 2 or 3 days to 1 week or even 1 to 3 months. Up
3. How do you reserve an apartment?
To book a an apartment you would have been contacted with any of the agents of INBAIRESapartments via email, skype or telephone. If you consult through our website and leave your data automatically, we will contact you to confirm the apartment you wish to book. Up
4. How much do you need to pay to reserve the apartment?
To book an apartment, the guest must pay 20% of the total contracted stay. Up
5. What forms of payment are available?
The payment of rent is in cash. It may be paid in U.S. dollars, Argentine pesos, or even Euros (on request). Up
6. What are the cancellation policies?
To cancel a reservation, you will forfeit the booking fee (20%). Up
7. Does the apartment includes sheets and towels?
All apartments include sheets and towels for the number of guests in the apartment. Up
8. When is the check out time of the apartment?
The Check Out tiime of the apartments is at 10am. In case you need to change it, you must contact an agent from INBAIRESapartments. Up
9. What if I break something?
You will be charged for that price listed in the inventory signed by you when entered the apartment. Up
10. What is included in the price?
Usually the price of the apartment includes all the services in electricity, gas, water, internet, cable TV if they had, building maintenance costs, and weekly cleaning (depending on the apartment). Up
11. Do all apartments include cleaning services?
Not all apartments include cleaning. If it doesn't include cleaning and you would like to have it, consult us and we can see what is available. Up
12. Do I have to give a security deposit for the rental of the apartment?
Yes, you must leave a security deposit which is specified for each apartment. Up
13. What if the guest wants to leave before the end of the contract?
If the guest decides to leave before the signed date in the contract he/she will not be refunded the money already paid for breach of contract. Up
14. How can I extend a stay?
To extend your stay, you should contact an INABIRESapartments agent as soon as possible to check availability and price. Once confirmed, will sign a new contract. Up